Building long-term relationships and delivering remarkable results are at the core of my professional success and philosophy — a philosophy that I am fortunate to share with my esteemed business partner, Stuart Wilson. We work together interchangeably and offer our clients twice the expertise when advising and managing the sale or purchase of San Francisco Real Estate.
My professional journey started in the late `80s when I worked for Citibank as a Mortgage Loan Officer when a good interest rate was somewhere around 15%!! With a firm understanding of business fundamentals and a yearning to excel in marketing, I temporarily left the corporate arena and went to Rutgers University where I earned a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in marketing. Immediately thereafter I started a rewarding 14-year marketing career at Intel Corporation in Silicon Valley where I had the privilege of directing some of the company`s most recognized marketing campaigns. As a mature marketing director with the experience to know my strengths in building solid relationships and negotiating winning solutions, in 2006 I chose to marry my corporate experience with my social passion and start a career in residential real estate.
For decades I`d longed for a career that would stretch my intellect and engage my heart. Now, I can think of nothing I`d rather be doing than selling real estate in San Francisco.
- Member of San Francisco Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
- Full time California licensed Real Estate Associate Licensee
- Partner Marketing Director: Intel Corporation. Worked with hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies managing up to $250M
- Mortgage Loan Officer: Citibank
- Advertising Account Executive: Lowe and Partners, IPG
- Intel Achievement Award: Awarded to less than 1% of Intel employees worldwide
- Eastern Regional Sales Presentation Contest winner: Citibank
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- MBA: Rutgers University
- BS: Cornell University
- Founder: Darrick Bernard Clark Foundation (www.dbcclark.org)
- Board Member: Family Builders by Adoption
- Secretary: Comstock Apartment Corporation
- Community Volunteer: KIPP Charter Schools, Girls for a Change, Boys and Girls Club, Big Brother Big Sister